Johannesburg to Hoedspruit Shuttle
- Varighet: 390 Minutter (ca.)
- Produktkode: JHB to HDS Shuttle
Safari Link Southern Africa offers a safe and reliable daily shuttle service between Johannesburg O.R Tambo International Airport to Hoedspruit Limpopo. There are two comfort stops en-route, allowing passengers to have a bathroom break, and buy refreshments for the journey ahead.
Our daily shuttle from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit gives you the opportunity to capture the beautiful landscapes between the high-veld and low-veld of South Africa. The 6 pick-up locations have been carefully chosen due to their close proximity to all the game lodges and safari operations located in the surrounding private game reserves.
Daily Johannesburg Shuttle Routes and Timing
Departures from Johannesburg and Pretoria:
- 06h30 am - Glenfair Shopping Centre Pretoria East
- 07h00 am - O.R Tambo International Airport Johannesburg
- 12h45 pm - Karongwe Southern Boom Gate
- 13h10 pm - Three Bridges Restaurant
- 13h20 pm - Balule Olifants West Gate
- 13h30 pm - Kamogelo Tourism Centre Hoedspruit
- 13h45 pm - East Gate Airport Hoedspruit
- 14h00 pm - Bush Pub & Inn (Timbavati Gate)
What to expect on Safari Link Daily Shuttle between Johannesburg and Hoedspruit
- Passengers or booking agents must make prior arrangements for collection at their selected drop point. Safari Link Southern Africa also provides a private transfer service between our shuttle drop-off points and lodges within the greater Hoedspruit area.
- Our daily shuttle from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit timing schedule is a guideline and could be affected by traffic, weather conditions, delays on comfort stops. Our reservation team will be in direct communication with relevant booking agents, transfer companies, and accommodation providers.
- All our vehicles are the latest models, ensuring luxury and comfort along the way.
- Our drivers have extensive knowledge of the daily shuttle route from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg and can share some interesting facts along the way.