Hoedspruit to Johannesburg Shuttle
- Duration: 390 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: HDS to JHB Shuttle
Safari Link Southern Africa offers a safe and reliable daily shuttle service between Hoedspruit Limpopo to Johannesburg. There are two comfort stops en-route, allowing passengers to have a bathroom break, and buy refreshments for the journey ahead.
Our daily shuttle from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg gives you the opportunity to capture the beautiful landscapes between the high-veld and low-veld of South Africa. The 6 pick-up locations have been carefully chosen due to their close proximity to all the game lodges and safari operations located in the surrounding private game reserves.
Daily Hoedspruit Shuttle Routes and Timing
Departures from 6 Convenient Hoedspruit locations:
- 10h00 am - Bush Pub & Inn ( Timbavati Gate )
- 10h45 am - East Gate Airport Hoedspruit
- 11h00 am - Kamogelo Tourism Centre Hoedspruit
- 11h15 am - Balule Olifants West Gate
- 11h20 am - Three Bridges Restaurant
- 11h45 am - Karongwe Southern Boom Gate
- ± 17h15 pm - O.R Tambo International Airport Johannesburg
- ± 17h45 pm - Glenfair Shopping Centre Pretoria East
What to expect on Safari Link Daily Shuttle between Hoedspruit and Johannesburg
- Passengers or booking agents must make prior arrangements for collection at their selected drop point. Safari Link Southern Africa also provides a private transfer service between our shuttle drop-off points and lodges within the greater Hoedspruit area.
- Our daily shuttle from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg timing schedule is a guideline and could be affected by traffic, weather conditions, delays on comfort stops. Our reservation team will be in direct communication with relevant booking agents, transfer companies, and accommodation providers.
- All our vehicles are the latest models, ensuring luxury and comfort along the way.
- Our drivers have extensive knowledge of the daily shuttle route from Hoedspruit to Johannesburg and can share some interesting facts along the way.